Tuesday, November 6, 2007

fort knox is for tourists!

Holy shit, it's November. This weather is so deceptive because it pretty much never changes... it's so surreal. I've officially given Arizona my stamp of approval. It's getting better and better. On the downside, as I enjoy life here more I want to bring parts of my other life here with me like crazy. Jeff, Rosie, Danielle.. etc. Come here right now.

AJ and his friends and I are going to Mexico on Saturday... for three days. I can't wait for three days off, on the beach, with cheap booze. I so need it. I'm also trying to transfer to the warehouse at Best Buy, my sales floor management is really pissing me off.

I wish I had more to talk about but I keep forgetting all the things I want to say. I'm trying really hard to keep my life in order and I'm beginning to function better as time goes on.

OH BUT MY ROOMMATE SHAMPOOED THE CARPET HOLY LORD I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT.

I hope everyone in the mitten is doin' okay.

No comments: