Tuesday, September 4, 2007

this is a relocation process.

I want to buy some new shoes. But for that, I need new shelves. I also really want to go clubbing. Danielle, come here right now. Wherever you are at 6am in Michigan. I miss her.

I'm excited that my supervisor wants to train me as his replacement, which could happen as soon as next semester. I'm excited about going to shows out here and a crazy new series of Degrassi. I'm excited about taking total advantage of the ridiculous life I could have. Will have.

I just keep thinking about that day off and on.. every once and a while. I don't know how I feel sometimes. I wonder about eye color or gender or whether or not it would've been beautiful. I wonder if I would have been a good mother. I wonder if I'd have loved making it work. In the side of my head I'm always saying I made the best choice for myself and for the kind of life I want to raise, because I think I did. But what kind of person would I be today if...


To lighten the mood: an excerpt from my life in home theatre. I cannot draw cows.

1 comment:

Jamus said...

I totally know the feeling. Most of my thoughts are just kept to myself lately. We'll see where that gets me. ^__^