Friday, September 28, 2007

well i'm really glad i'm a nice person.

And I'm really glad I cover shifts whenever possible for people and they won't do the same for me.

I have like 9,345 things to say and I can't ever remember them when I sit down to my computer. Rosie and her tour rolled into Chandler this morning for a few hours, so I drove out to see them. They all seem like really nice boys. We hijacked Chris' grandma's golf cart and tore around her gated community hunting for swimming pools and geriatrics. I'm really pissed they didn't play a show in Phoenix, and I'm really pissed that no one would cover my shift so I could go to Cornerstone with them tonight. Rosie even offered to pay my bus fair home. Selfishness is pretty cool I guess.


I officially withdrew from class yesterday, and found out that I can get an 80% tuition refund with a medical/compassionate withdrawal. However, the refund process can take up to two years after the semester that I want to refund. This shit makes my head hurt. I just want to start my new life right.

I dunno. Whatever. I want to be en route to California in a big maroon van right now.

1 comment:

Jamus said...

I often find that I have much difficulty getting just the right things to come out when my mind is jam-packed. Sometimes getting in the car and listening to a cd I haven't heard in a long time helps. I'm just coming out of a slump; honest, I am. I have no idea what the hell has been wrong with me, but I did laundry today for the first time in weeks and it felt good. I've taken up Go again, and I ordered a board from overseas...it just arrived today. I just need to get me some stones and I'll be all set. You should take a road trip to California; it's really nice this time of year ^__^.

PS: Grace is 15lbz 2oz now. Woot!